Stressed at work? Laugh a little!
When we become adults, it is easy to lose the ability to be carefree. Within the workplace, we often feel the burden of achieving high levels of working success. But bringing joy and laughter into the workplace helps people loosen up and reduces stress, which is especially beneficial.
Fun Facts About Laughter
- Laughter can help with pain relief since it releases endorphins.
- Laughter works the muscles and can burn up to 3 1/2 calories.
- Laughter increases blood flow.
- Laughter boosts the immune system's response.
- Laughter is contagious.
- Laughter facilitates social bonding, which increases cooperation.
- Laughter increases circulation and improves breathing.
- Laughter activates the brain and can improve cognitive functions.
- When people are with other people, they laugh up to 30 times more.
Employees who are sick and tired of the same everyday repetition in the workplace become worn out and actually do not want to go to work. Creating a humorous atmosphere in the workplace can significantly help to alleviate the monotony that comes with a long workday.
Need Additional Support?
B vitamins may help to improve mood and reduce psychological strain associated with chronic work stress. Adequate levels of vitamins and minerals are essential for good health and can contribute to the optimal performance one needs to be productive throughout the workday.
Our Pharmacists Recommend
Super Stress Support / with B-Complex, Vitamin C & Valerian - Super Stress Support is a sustained release supplement that provides a full spectrum of B-complex vitamins as well as vitamin C and herbs to help support normal stress response.
Adrenal Stress Kit with Pharmacist Recommendations for Health - At-home testing helps you to track the body's reaction to stress and determine levels of the body's essential stress hormones in a cost-effective, convenient, and precise manner.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.